Big Time Softball Refund Policy
Our policy is that of a transfer nature (time constraints listed below). Big Time Softball will permit the transfer of your payment, in part, to another Big Time Softball Event that is scheduled during a 6-month period.
· No Refunds other than injury (Dr. Note needed)
· An Injury Refund will come via check and with a $20 transaction/processing/shipping fee.
· Event Transfer must take place within 6-months or loss of credit.
· No shows without 48-hour prior communication will lose their transfer credit.
· Transferring to a more expensive event will require the difference being owed.
Rain II Winter Weather Postponements
The weather is out of our hands. In the case that weather would cancel the day’s event; a rescheduled date will be given to all participants. If that event date does not work, you will have the 6-months to use your payment.
Low Number of Participant Events
Big Tme Softball will make a decision that has all parties best interest in mind. In the event we decide to cancel an event due to low participants, we will make that call within 72-hours of the event date and notify everyone involved. We will also move all players to an upcoming event similar in date and location. Players choosing to not attend the new date given will be issued a 6-month credit to attend an upcoming event. There will be no refunds.